Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Apr 2006 07:35:25 -0500
From:         Richard Green <rlgreen@INDUSTRYINET.COM>
Subject:      Re: just the (car)fax Fair Use Law?

The world has too many lawyers and too much time on their hands.. I am trying to sell my house,the first reality company had a 7 page contract, they never showed the house. They wanted to sell the big money stuff, so I was close to a snakes belly,. the second reality company had a 1 page contract.. She said we have been in business long time so know what we need on a contract. Has anyone read the whole contract on a credit card, house loan, bank loan. Talk about legalese, you need a lawer to just tell you what all means. I am not sure where the "fair use law" applies to their report. It is a federal law covering the use of copyright work, books, magazines, movie's, TV ads . It allows people to use or Quote someones work. I ran into this while doing computer work at a college and the library. The software was on their website and you could order the information and retrieve it off the web site they had to send you a email your user Idea and password and the link to where your doc is. Does this apply to car fax reports? I am sure it does, but how much. Go to a theme park, the ticket says something like "Your purchasing of this Ticket, relives’ us from all claims .....!@##&&&* . Say Ahem. Well it does not take your rights to sue them for a lot of things. It is more BS trying to scam the public. Let then charge $2.00 for a report. 10 for $15.and anything greater would be a commercial account land need to be verified. Plus anything that would make sense.They have been showing then on eBay, now they seem to be using a different company. Not being able to show anyone a carfax is just stupid. I guess thats why they have completion now.

Richard

Evan Martin wrote: > Well said, Jeff. That's what I was trying to get at. And sorry, the redistribution clause does begin with the word Commercial. I wasn't reading as carefuly. > > plus I kind of like to argue moot points once in awhile. > > Evan > > emartin@eworld3.net > Evan C.Martin > Minneapolis, MN > 55414 > > 612.685.5953 > > > > > ________________________________________________________________ > Sent via the WebMail system at mail.eworld3.net > > >

--

Richard & Joyce Green

Problem Peke Fosters & Dog Rehabilitators

Senior Small Dog Forever Home

New Ulm, Tx

alternate email address that we can get anywhere.

tx_small_dog_fosters@yahoo.com

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

All your lightning waits inside you...