Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:07:13 -0400
From:         -------------------- <VW4X4@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: are all after market bumpers created equal?
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>

At the time of installation I had all three right in from of me: Factory original, Italian, and Denmark None are the same. in quality. Denmark was also chrome. No way was this the same Italian quality, (or lack of). Edges are finished different. Chrome was not show quality like factory, but plating was very heavy. Clearly printed (READ DEEP) "made in denmark"

Joe