Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:49:21 -0700
From:         monte merrick <montemerrick@SPEAKEASY.NET>
Subject:      (must be friday)Re: European gasoline $$$$$$$$$
Comments: To: Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@yahoo.com>

the relative merits or demerits of something that people have doing for the last many thousand years without bloodshed or war (unlike motoring) isn't of much interest to me - nor do i think that was the point of my post (which incidentally, said that herr diesel burned peanut oil, as well as other kinds of plant-derived oil see my post for confirmation)

frankly i am pretty sure that most people i have known who used hemp to escape terrible times were sailors pulling or spreading sails in bad weather - everyone else was having fun i don't know - maybe you have some personal history with marijuana hippies and terrible times thats given you a akind of knee jerk defensiveness - i don't - so your response to my post ends of looking pretty axe-grindy if you ask me.

thanks though for telling me what you think

happy times with your westfalia (which i am sure is never used as an escape :~)

take care monte