Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Apr 2006 02:59:23 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: coping with fuel prices
Comments: To: JM060356@AOL.COM

I concur!

My '93 Corolla...i bought it from my mother-in-law three years ago, 80k miles, $600. All it does is run, run, run, and gets 30 MPG. It has no soul, but it's perfect for errands and commuting. It's an appliance, very similar to a blender or food processor. It's even white.

Joe T.

_________________________________________________________________ Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/