Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Apr 2006 23:12:26 -0400
From:         Jonce Fancher <streetbugs@WHISPLLC.COM>
Subject:      FS 85 7 Passenger vanagon
Comments: To: not a vw club <not_a_vw_club@yahoogroups.com>

Hi all Ive Got to sell a 85 Vanagon 7 Passenger for a ex-List member that is moving out of the country. Ive got it posted on the samba right now but wanted to offer it up the list as well. So here is the poop:

Motor stock 1.9L Runs VERY strong and doesnt leak any fluids Trans shifts great through all gears Interior is in very good condition but needs a quick cleaning all glass in perfect shape new brakes new fuel pump and filter 1 new injector New vacuum lines and hoses

the Bad Rust and bondo in Rocker panel on driver side O2 Sensor is new and fouled due to bad injector that was replaced Power steering metal line split and emptied power steering system. Belt was disconnected as soon as detected and so everything is more then likely just fine if hose is replaced repaint was fair and done years ago

900.00 Firm unless partial trade for other things to me. I have the title and its in my driveway and i need to move it. He Wants no less then 500 for it and ive got 400 in work done to it to make it run like a top. Hose blew after about 10 miles of checking it over for a final run.

should be able to be driven home but with no power steering. does not have air conditioning. if you want the link to the samba listing let me know and i will do what i can to get it to you the van is just south of Ann Arbor Michigan and in my driveway so if you have any questions give me a call. Thanks Jonce I May have to part it out im just not wanting to take the time to do so. Thanks Jonce

Jonce Fancher

57 Single Cab 66 Sunroof Bug 66 Variant Squareback 71 Sunroof Bus 75 911S Sunroof 84 Vanagon "Godfried" 85 Vanagon Westi 2003 10 Passenger Sprinter

Fancher's Upholstery Inc. - www.fanchers.com Not-A-VW Club- http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jaransont3/notavwclub/