Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:54:51 -0400
From:         robert shawn feller <feller@CARBONCOW.COM>
Subject:      Re: westy: where does the light over the cabinets terminate?
Comments: To: mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>

Mark,

I do have an 86 built 2/86 to be specific. Seems there were many differences between early and late 86 configs.

What do you recommend for the simple switch, as I mentioned I'm not using the relay/hotwire located behind the drivers seat. I've mounted a group 27 deep cycle in the rear seat and am working my wiring from "mid ship".

Thanks Shawn