Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 May 2006 18:46:03 -0400
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Would someone be interested to rent out a Vanagon / Westy?
Comments: To: Florian Speier <groups.florian@GMAIL.COM>

California Campers should have one for rent. They are in the San Francisco area. http://www.californiacampers.com/ They have the proper insurance (rental) and have several vans to choose from. I visited them about eight years ago and at that time this had over 20 campers for rent.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com http://www.strictlyvwauctions.com http://www.eurovan.org http://www.vwcabrio.org Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242