Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 May 2006 11:09:18 -0700
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: which wineries
Comments: To: Mike Miller <mwmiller@cwnet.com>

1.) I wasn't invited. I heard you weren't there either.

2.) At least a Trabant runs.

tim in san jose

C.) and yes, I feel great now that I don't have to support a running vanagon.

On 5/2/06, Mike Miller <mwmiller@cwnet.com> wrote: > > In your case the ceasing of life as you know might be an improvement. > After > all you didn't show up for bURNINGvAN this year and this might be your > just > deserts. > > If Ron and I can just finalize the arrangements with the "made men" as our > contacts call them you just might end up on the hit list. Say a Trabant > into > your Van collection? > > Feel better now, do you bunky? > > Mike > > On 5/2/06 6:14 PM, "Aristotle Sagan" <killer.jupiter@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > > > Holy crap batman, Mike Miller and Coyote in the same thread! > > > > Life as we know it is going to cease. > > > > tim in san jose > > > > On 5/2/06, Mike Miller <mwmiller@cwnet.com> wrote: > >> > >> Wow, a 4 wheel drive winery! who'd a thought there would be such a > thing, > >> let alone two. > >> > >> I haven't signed up but may try to come down for a day or so and watch > >> people trash their vans. > >> > >> I can trash mine on the streets, sometimes I'm not even driving when it > >> happens. > >> > >> Mike > >> > >> On 5/2/06 3:19 PM, "ron 'coyote' lussier" <rlussier@LENSCRAFT.COM> > wrote: > >> > >>> Regarding Syncro de Mayo, Tom Neil asks: > >>> > >>>> What wineries are scheduled for Sat afternoon? > >>> > >>> 1pm: > >>> Pietra Santa > >>> http://www.pietrasantawinery.com/ > >>> A fairly good winery specializing in italian-style wines. Good, > >>> resonably-priced wines. > >>> > >>> 2pm: > >>> Calera > >>> http://www.calerawine.com/ > >>> A world-class winery, considered one of the 40 great wineries of > >>> America (http://www.calerawine.com/news/greatwineschaptera.pdf), an > >>> opinion with which I concur. Specializes in Pinot Noirs. May 6th is > >>> their bi-annual open house, featuring wine tastings, tours, and > >>> entertainment. > >>> > >>> If you plan on attending the wine tasting(s), please sign up using > >>> the database at: > >>> http://tinyurl.com/hpv2v > >>> > >>> coyote > >>> > >>> > >>> ---------- > >>> "I have a vision maybe just a hope of a great revulsion: a moment > >>> in which the American people look at what is happening, realize how > >>> their good will and patriotism have been abused, and put a stop to > >>> this drive to destroy much of what is best in our country." > >>> Economist Paul Krugman > >>> > >>> > >> > > > > > > > > -- > > Where ever you are, there you be. Unless you're driving my van, in which > > case, you ain't got there yet. > > > > > >

-- Where ever you are, there you be. Unless you're driving my van, in which case, you ain't got there yet.