Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 May 2006 22:35:22 -0400
From:         robertmstewart <robertmstewart@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: Idle issues - cold is fine, warm is high
Comments: To: Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@hotmail.com>

Jason,

My thought was that it was one of the following: But you stated you replaced these right?

Idle Control Valve - Stock $182.95 http://www.van-cafe.com/vanagon_parts.jsp?ct=625638812&pa=pct&pct=36780620&p =1655133091

Idle Stabilizer Control Unit $265.00 http://www.van-cafe.com/vanagon_parts.jsp?ct=599668261&pa=pct&pct=36780620&p =1655133091

Terry K ­ Sells something Evaporative Emissions Control Module - $21.95 http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=216155

³If you have a wandering idle, or a stalling engine, and can't figure out why, this may need replacing to cure the problem.²

$21.95 plus shipping

It can also be viewed at;

http://community.webtv.net/VanagonUsedParts/VanagonParts

These are the only things I can personally imagine it could be...

Group what¹s your thoughts?

Regards to all,.

Rob