Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 May 2006 13:01:42 -0500
From:         Chuck Mathis <cmathis@HOUSTON.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Injectors - replace or keep? Rusty Bolts

I pulled the injectors from my '85 and dropped them off at a Bosch injector service shop here in Houston. Having all four cleaned and tested cost me about $85. The inner and outer seals they put on them were kind of funky though - different sizes for the same seal on different injectors. Fortunately I had a set of seals I bought from Ken at Vanagain a while back. The engine ran some better. I didn't bother replacing the rusty brackets but did replace the bolts holding them down.

Chuck '85 Wolfsburg Westy - 'Roland the Road Buffalo'