Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 May 2006 16:42:44 -0700
From:         Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM>
Subject:      Re: trailer wiring

If one had anything to do with the other, I would agree. But to think that non-operational turn signals is probable cause to search a vehicle is on par with our governments declaration that domestic spying does not affect personal privacy. It would be laughable if it wasn't so damn scary.

Why is that scary? To me, scary is someone who would intentionally drive a vehicle pulling a trailer that has no turn signals.

So... in Missouri, not having working flashers is probably cause for searching the vehicle? Scary...

Jeff

When I was a deputy sheriff in MO, I LOVED people with your idea! Always a legal reason to stop and search the vehicle!