Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 May 2006 13:03:44 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: where to obtain a poptop for conversion

I noticed Chris hasn't posted in a couple weeks... I was gonna wait a bit before asking about it. Vacation? Fall of the earth? Alien abduction? Finally got lost amongst his labyrinth of vanagons?

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeffrey Schwaia" <jeff@VANAGONPARTS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 12:40 PM Subject: Re: where to obtain a poptop for conversion