Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 14 May 2006 15:44:25 -0400
From:         neil <goofymuso@YAHOO.CA>
Subject:      Re: CV removal tips?
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@optonline.net>

Was joking about bigger and hammer.

Next time I won't joke around with tech stuff. In spite of having included the "wink smile" ----> ;) things can be misunderstood.

But of course. Pounding on end of driveshaft with a hammer is not the solution. And yes it would mushroom the end no matter how good/strong the steel is.

What is a "dead blow" hammer? A hard yet non metallic hammer?

I wonder why it is so stuck? Can things get corroded in there? Torque twisting things around?

Neil.