Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 May 2006 23:40:11 -0500
From:         Joy Hecht <jhecht@ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Subject:      FW: [VWVANFULLTIMERS] 1970 Super Clean VW "Combi" for Sale - SoCal
Comments: To: wetwesties@yahoogroups.com
Comments: cc: Ask me <danhenken@yahoo.com>

Forwarding a message that was on the fulltimers list - thought someone might be interested.

It's from Dan Henken (cc-ed above) - please contact him directly with questions, I'm just passing on his email, don't know any more about this.

Joy

**************************************************************** Joy Hecht and Matilda, 1989 Burgundy Vanagon

For musings about life and the vanadventures: http://www.joyhecht.net

-----Original Message----- From: VWVANFULLTIMERS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:VWVANFULLTIMERS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ask me Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 4:24 PM To: VWVANFULLTIMERS@yahoogroups.com Subject: [VWVANFULLTIMERS] 1970 Super Clean VW "Combi" for Sale - SoCal

Hi all - long time reader, well sort of long, about a year or so - and not sure if I'm breaking any posting etiquette rules here - and I don't really have a "Westy" (Boy- all sorts of "nots" here...anyway) I AM selling my 1970 VW "Combi" here in SoCal (Irvine/Newport Beach) and wanted to pass along the word if anyone knows someone interested in a very good condition camper that is being let go. Hate to see him leave the family but the new house (condo) only has room for 2 vehicles and the "toy" has been put up for sale.

I have the bus listed on craigslist at this link:

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/160686160/tpgw2 -- 5-14-2006 -- orange county -- 1970 VW Camper/Bus "Combi" Excellent Condition (cars & trucks)

There are pictures and a more detailed description of the specs there as well. Overall, its clean, reliable (as reliable as everyone here knows) and been a lot of fun - but priorities are priorities and I have to live "toyless" for now. If anyone is interested - please email me or give me a call at (949) 331-6925 and I can see what we can work out.

Love the stories and the forum - probably keep reading as I know I'll be picking up another bus to restore once I get some space available - take care all and happy motoring.

Dan