Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 May 2006 12:06:21 -0400
From:         Wesley Pegden <wes@CS.UCHICAGO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Tinyurl (was Fwd: Got a camper with a dead engine and a chevy
              pickup? here's a solution)
Comments: To: Greg Potts <Greg@POTTSFAMILY.CA>

According to their website (and in my experience), the tinyurls "never" expire. Is this wrong?

-Wes

Greg Potts wrote: > Hi Volks, > > This link was a PITA to open from my mail browser... Allow me to take > this opportunity to recommend www.tinyurl.com for this sort of posting. > > http://tinyurl.com/h6ktu is a lot easier to copy and paste and will > be much more likely to function after quoting is applied to the email. > > The only downside of tinyurl is that the links are only valid for a > couple of months.... if you want your post archived for long-term > then I would recommend you post the original link as well. > > > Happy trails, > > Greg Potts > Toronto, Ontario, Canada > > 1973/74/79 Westfakia Conversion **Bob the Tomato** LY3H > 1977 Sunroof Automatic L63H/L90D > http://www.pottsfamily.ca/westfakia > http://www.busesofthecorn.com > > > Begin forwarded message: > >> From: don spence <dkspence@TELUS.NET> >> Date: May 17, 2006 6:50:11 PM EDT (CA) >> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >> Subject: Re: Got a camper with a dead engine and a chevy pickup? >> here's a solution >> Reply-To: don spence <dkspence@TELUS.NET> >> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-BUS-VANAGON-VOLKSWAGEN-WESTFALIA- >> CAMPER-WITH- >> CANVAS_W0QQitemZ8067113985QQcategoryZ6763QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem >> >> >