Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 20 May 2006 17:21:31 -0400
From:         ROBERT DONALDS <donalds1@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Seized Engine?
Comments: To: MM <marknyc28@YAHOO.COM>

MM I would call Boston Bob and go over the problem with him he is a nice guy and does not mind spending time on the phone with cash paying customers And he likes to keep his engine's going it makes him look good he is around this weekend I just spoke with him

Bob Donalds 1 508 358 6264

----- Original Message ----- From: "MM" <marknyc28@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 10:58 AM Subject: Seized Engine?