Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 May 2006 05:23:16 -0700
From:         MM <marknyc28@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Seized Engine

Please, Bob was the first person i called when i realized my problem, BEFORE sending a message to the list. My intention was never to trash bob. I had exhausted all my ideas and turned to the list for advice as to something obvious i may have overlooked. I listed my problems with the van, and happened to mention that the engine was a BB rebuilt to give a little history of the van.

Listen, you MM, First go and settle with the maker and only when you done your best with him come to us. Don't try to blame him for something he did not do. And even if he is at fault, it is not for us to know when he is ready to deal with it. Only stupid females behave like this. Be a man and deal with it the right way. Come to us when you went the extra mile too. Man don't complain first. Call Bob and deal with him straight and don't dig yourself under here with a message like this. There is no one else for you who can help you best other than Boston Bob. Just don't step over the line of decency. Live and learn. Zoltan