Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 May 2006 12:37:25 -0400
From:         Jason Willenbrock <pooncerelli@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      grey water tank ideas

hey all, i do a lot of camping in my syncro westy and am very conscious of the environment when i camp. lately my biggest concern has been my lack of a grey water tank. i only use my sink to brush my teeth (with bio degrad toothpaste of course) and fill nalgenes. so the run off to the ground is very minimal (maybe a pint or 2 a day) and reasonably environmentally sound. however i would like to instal some sort of grey water tank under the van, maybe something to hold maximum 3 gallons as most water i use i drink. it should not hang too low as this is a syncro. or if it does hang low then it should be something that i can easily instal and take off at my camp ground so no driving with it on. anybody have a clever design and perhaps pics? i am going to a plumbing store later to get some ideas. any syncronauts out there even build some sort of guard to protect this tank?? TIA jason 87 syncro westy