Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 May 2006 08:39:58 -0400
From:         Thomas Myers <thomas.myers@XEROX.COM>
Subject:      Re: Weird stalling problem - me too!

Ha!

I tried to pull my 90 out of storage last evening as well. I put it away in january will a stalling / vanagon syndrome problem.

Van started right up but ran roughly for 2 minutes. I tried to rev it up a bit to warm it up faster - when I let it back to idle - it died and would not start. Tried a couple of times over the next 20 minutes - NADA. The engine is getting gas but seems like no spark..........

Figured I would start looking for spark first and then go from there...

???

Tom Myers 90 Westy Rochester NY