Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 May 2006 11:34:00 EDT
From:         JordanVw@AOL.COM
Subject:      Re: FW: it's time to say goodbye
Comments: To: CAnderson@UA.COLOSTATE.EDU

In a message dated 5/26/06 11:09:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time, CAnderson@UA.COLOSTATE.EDU writes:

> [...]

chuck, is your 86 GL a passenger van or a westy? dumb question , i know, i would hope your smarter than to give away a '86 westy for free :<)

so i'll assume its a passenger van.. and unfortunately, passenger vans aint worth much.. i got two '86 GL's sitting here that run and drive but have some minor issues that i cant get rid of either, will prolly end up parting them out. why dont you part it out? since it needs work, its worth more in parts than whole.. and if your sentimental about it, that way you can know that it donated its remaining decent parts to keep other vans alive.. so it lives on.. makes you feel good, and might give you some extra funds towards the next vanagon you buy. :<)

chris