Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 May 2006 12:53:05 -0400
From:         Jim Henry <jch@JCHGIS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon List status and update
Comments: To: "Carrington, Tom" <TCarrington@RELITECH.COM>

I can offer another second to the thanks to Tom and now to Jim Arnott. This list continues to be the single most important factor in the survival of my Westy.

It is important for all of us to value the list in a way that many of us do not even know about, and that is financially. I do not have any connect to this support process, other than as a donor, but Tom never seems to remind us of the support process. Tom has done a great job of keeping everything going for virtually nothing, but I just checked the current status of the donations account, http://gerry.vanagon.com/info/donations.html , that keeps all this going, and it does not look flush. It might be time for all of us to send Tom a little change, if everyone on the list sent something, we might see Gerry's survival be more secure than it is already.

Thanks again, Tom, for an incredible job. I will try to have something in the mail to Gerry soon.

Jim

Durham, NC 84 Westy