Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 May 2006 16:40:46 -0400
From:         David Gunning <davidgunning@PIVOT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fwd: Vanagon List status and update
Comments: To: joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>

This is the first time I've been made aware that I could donate to help defray the cost of the out-of-pocket expenses of running this valuable resource. Despite the fact that it appears that I've been silently blacklisted (messages to the list no longer posted or their receipt acknowledged in any way) I would like to make a donation for all the many past valuable insights provided to me.

I don't do "pay pal" but VISA debit card, personal check or money order is doable, if acceptable.

Thank you.

Dave

davidgunning@pivot.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "joe trussell" <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 3:34 PM Subject: Re: Fwd: Vanagon List status and update