Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 May 2006 17:31:34 -0700
From:         chris <superluckyninja@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Wanted : Vanagon 87-91 CA

Hello,

I am looking for a Vanagon 87-91. preferably that needs a motor. What i want to find is a westy or a weekender. but at this point i am open minded and in the san jose california area with an odd situation.

This would make alot of sence if i just broke down my story real quickly. I had a 90 vanagon westy GL. my wife rolled it. it is totaled and insurance doesn't cover it. The body is bad. front left and side. and even right side.

So If i can find one that is not running, needs an enginge or a transmission, etc. maybe i have hope.

If anyone knows of someone looking for a scrap vanagon westy, this was in perfect running shape and is an amazing waste of parts..... or if anyone has any advise on what to do with a van once it has been rolled. I'm kinda open to suggestions.

please email me off of the list at

superluckyninja@yahoo.com

thanks chris

--------------------------------- Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1&cent;/min.