Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 May 2006 06:01:15 -0400
From:         David Gunning <davidgunning@PIVOT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Friday: Hybridengine VW
Comments: To: Mike Collum <collum@verizon.net>

Thanks for the chuckle, Mike.

Remembers me about the time me and Nancy were chugging along in south Texas when this big ole boy with a twenty gallon cowboy hat comes over to the "48" and asks, Son, what you smokin there in that there pipe, "Texas wacky tabacky"?

They have an interesting way of slaughtering the english language in south Texas.

Dave

davidgunning@pivot.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Collum" <collum@verizon.net> To: "David Gunning" <davidgunning@pivot.net> Sent: Sunday, May 28, 2006 9:19 PM Subject: Re: Friday: Hybridengine VW