Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:05:32 +0000
From:         joe trussell <vanagongl@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: wow.. got an extra $40k?

I was able to get the perspective of a regular, non-infected consumer regarding the GoWesty offerings from my new boss during my job interview (thank you Vanagon Gods for giving me an instant repoire which in no small part helped me land this gig.)

He's a mountain biker and was always noticing Westies on trips to Moab and around the West in general, and felt that one would be the perfect rig for his specific hobby. As he said, and as we all seem to agree, there's nothing like it out there available new.

He spoke to Lucas at length, went through the process of deciding on one, how he wanted it modified and built, and was ready to pull the trigger when he realized one major problem--insurance. He couldn't get it insured for what he was going to end up paying. He tried several different routes to try to make it happen, but in the end, it just wasn't feasible.

But he was convinced, and remains so, that the GoWesty Westfalias are every bit as reliable and modern as anything out there (a stretch, maybe.) I think it's a testament to the products GoWesty offers as well as their service and salesmanship.

I can also attest to the fact that on parts, their shipping is lightning fast and their tech guys are always willing to answer questions, offer suggestions, and replace defective parts immediately.

My boss ended up settling for a Toyota Tacoma and putting a shell on the back.

I drove my Westy to work one day last week and let him take it for a spin. He muttered obscenities repeatedly as he thought out loud about how perfect one would have been...

Joe T.

_________________________________________________________________ Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/