Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Jun 2006 05:22:39 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: 90 westy rolled : pics : input?

I'm one of those that thinks anything can be fixed given the time, money and desire... but if it were mine I'd say that van was done. I've seen some strange and interesting (and possibly illegal) things done in a body shop back in the day but I doubt that thing'll ever be right again. I'd have to vote for stripping it down and putting the money and effort into the next van project. I'm sorry you're having to go through this, but it occurs to me in looking at your pictures that I should be able to feel pretty good about a Vanagon's structural integrity in a roll. Of course things could vary widely with circumstances, but I've seen much, much worse. Hope there were no serious injuries.

Speaking of voting, y'all that have elections in your state don't forget about it.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "chris" <superluckyninja@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:24 AM Subject: 90 westy rolled : pics : input?