Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:15:05 -0500
From:         Anthony Kimmons <akimmons@HOUSTON.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Sears Tools

I started out years ago with a huge set of cheap chinese tools. As these slowly wore down and/or broke, I'd replace individuals with better quality pieces.

Now, the tools I tend to use the most are of better quality, but I still have some of the cheapos (many of them still unused) when I come upon a use for them.

I've torn apart my vanagon and several other cars over the years, and find that you really don't need that many different sizes of tools.