Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:26:50 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Sears Tools

Right. Take your tools, your tow strap and your block and tackle and stick 'em in the bucket. I'm not sure what your point is here since the idea behind having the bucket was for its muti-functionality anyway- one thing that does ten things, or more. Seems like that saves weight and space. To each their own, I suppose.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Felder" <felder@KNOLOGY.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 3:53 PM Subject: Re: Sears Tools