Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Jun 2006 16:25:33 EDT
From:         Rob Infante <RobInfante@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: De coupler group deal ?

I just wanted to add that I got a note from Kirk at syncrostore.com, who has them for $875 + $250 core. Anyone used his before? It is certainly a dramatic improvement in price.

rob infante

In a message dated 6/19/2006 4:18:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, syncroadster@yahoo.ca writes:

Hi all.

I just put out an email to the the gentleman in our group who was working to see if he could make the De couplers more affordable and will post the reply as soon as I get it.

I will get back to you all very soon . I tried to find a solution but I think it is not easy . I know that there are over 30 of us wanting those in a good price and I thought someone could have done it . But it is not the first time that I was wrong. My apology for keeping some of you suspended I was one as well. And thanks for your emails and support . I hope someone takes advantage of this situation. If anyone is interested to give a deal and wants the name of those who want to order de couplers I have the group and will gladly pass it to someone who is able to do better than I tried.

Great driving to all.

Siamak.

RobInfante@aol.com wrote:

Is anything happening with the group decoupler purchase? I'm getting to the point where I think I want to put one in.

If the group purchase isn't working, who has the best price? I see 1275 from volkscafe, 1200 from Long Enterprises?

regards rob infante 87 syncro westy, soon to have an svx