Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:13:06 -0400
From:         Kim Brennan <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: 91 fridge not lighting
Comments: To: William Manley <william.manley@GMAIL.COM>

If the LED glows dimly and then goes out, you may have 1) weak battery (not enough voltage and it can't spark 2) in need of adjustment/cleaning of the burning chamber. Again, if you don't have a strong enough battery for the sparker to bridge the gap this can be adjusted by cleaning the tip and moving it slightly closer to the burner.

Based on your symptoms, I'd check the voltage at your battery first.