Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 17 Jun 2006 11:50:58 -0600
From:         William Manley <william.manley@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Front seat belt replacement

Have you tried a dealer for the OEM part? Would be good to know if they're still available.

On 6/16/06, JP <jpbeauch@gmail.com> wrote: > HI all, > > My front seat belt are very tired and won't retract anymore by themself. As > I was looking for a part replacement on gowesty and on BusDepot website, to > my surprise they don't seems to offer those anymore. SO I've looked around > and found some replacement seat belt for a dodge van which is suppose to > also fit our vanagon. > > http://www.thepartsbin.com/sitemap/dodge~seat_belt~parts.html > > My question his, Do any of you ever trid that? Would also fit a westy not > only a vanagon. I'm wondering if it would fit along the stove cabinet? > > > -- > JP > 84 Westy >