Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 18 Jun 2006 09:29:47 -0700
From:         Don & Jennifer Hundt <dhundt@PCEZ.COM>
Subject:      free vanagon

hey listees, You read that correctly, a free vanagon. what it is: 1982 diesel vanagon, converted to 1.8 gas I4. runs, drives, probably best suited as a parts donor for the diesel bellhousing, starter, flywheel, carrier bars, motor mounts, etc. Has new alternator, pertronix ignition, good glass except windshield, decent tires, stock wheels and hubcaps. Come to Redmond, Oregon with a car trailer or get it re-registered and a new battery and it's yours. free.

Oh, there is one thing I want. I never want to check my vanagon mail and read a post from the new owner saying something like "I can't believe what the G**D***** previous owner did to this thing". I purchased this van in 1997 as a business that I owned was tanking. I sold a couple nice cars to help keep the business afloat and with my last $700 bought the van ($400) a gti motor($100), spent $200 more on parts to install it and had a daily driver for the next five years. I was poor much of this time, so a lot of things kind of got patched together to keep it running and I have made a few oddball mods. I was always going to go through it with a top to bottom rebuild, but now I have a wife, baby, business, house, projects etc. etc. etc. that keep me from it. Please, someone take it away or it goes to the wrecking yard after the beginning of July. No, I can't part this out, I just don't have the time. P-mail me for more info. Don