Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:50:19 -0700
From:         william landsman <unclebeer@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Flashing Coolant Light Sensor Test

I recenlty had my coolant flushed and since then I have been having the same problem with the flashing coolant light. My problem is however that it flashes sometimes and not others, It can be fashing and I will turn off the raod, shut the car down and restart and it won't turn back on. I was looking around in at the coolant reservoir and the main tank has the level at the (min) line and the overflow is in between min and max. Is it ok to take the cap of of the main reservoir and fill this tank. And do you have to take the tube off the cap so you can spin it off?

Thanks, Bill