Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:11:29 -0700
From:         Anthony Egeln <regnsuzanne@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      DIESEL VANAGON ESSENTIALLY FREE

Inspired by David's post on his craigslist parts bonanza, I went to the Jacksonville craigslist for the first time. I searched VW and found the following post. An '82 diesel Vanagon for $1. I may go look at it, but probably can't justify buying it (spending the money to get it running) cause I don't need a 2wd van....UNLESS the diesel engine might work in my syncro. What are the pros & cons of this motor? If anybody else has an interest in this van I would be motivated to go see it (if it is still there). Anthony '89 Syncro GL (Hidalgo)

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/car/170926593.html