Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Jun 2006 18:23:18 -0700
From:         mark drillock <drillock@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Coolant pipes replacement

This is not what I have seen. All of the original metal pipes I have checked had major corrosion on the inside, even if they looked ok on the outside. The pipes are made from seamed tubing. The seam runs the full length of each pipe. The seam is where the worst corrosion occurs on the inside. One pipe does always look worse than the other. Even a pipe that looks ok inside on the ends can have grape or pea sized nodules growing elsewhere inside, along the seam of the pipe.

Mark