Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Jun 2006 03:25:46 -0400
From:         neil <goofymuso@YAHOO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Dometic question. (yes did search archives.... ;^)
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@uvic.ca>

Hey thanks for attachment (though sadly I don't have Exel :( and your improvement tips. I will certainly find the best way (fans, voodoo) to take the extra heat away from behind refer. On that note, it would be interesting to remove refer from sink unit, and run it in the van when interior is really hot. (on AC i guess...) See how much better it works with lots of room around the back of it.

I recall reading of the sheet metal idea somewhere. Maybe it was something you had posted..... interesting. It would be kinda cool to make something along those lines that uses the grill at bottom of refer to directly draw colder(?) air from floor of van. Likely too much work for a desperate idea... ;)