Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:03:07 -0700
From:         Zoltan <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      PROpane tank tag welded
Comments: To: RAlanen@AOL.COM

I have seen a picture of the new tanks and the tag on the side is welded all around. I guess, they finally got the message. That is the only place these tanks fail, other than the funky complicated old valve. Zoltan ----- Original Message ----- From: "Frank Condelli" <RAlanen@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:53 AM Subject: Re: LP tank refurb? Was: LP tank service near San Francisco?