Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 3 Jul 2006 12:58:56 -0700
From:         Robert Fisher <refisher@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Your advice worked!

Remember that the length on those bolts is the important thing... whatever head size you settle on, they can't be any longer than the stock bolts- not even by a little bit.

Cya, Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "-------------" <VW4X4@VERIZON.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 12:32 PM Subject: Re: Your advice worked!