Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:22:41 -0700
From:         Mark C <obeechi@RUNBOX.COM>
Subject:      Re: cibie lights
Comments: To: altowner@COMCAST.NET

http://www.cibie.com/Page/CIBIE_HID/index.htm - I have rect ecodes, and was thinking of foglights, then when I went to this site I saw hid lights that look like you can add on . . . so maybe I'll add HID lights instead of fog lights . . . . they wouldn't have to be large, i get good lighting with the ecodes . . . . I'm just worried about extreme weather conditions . . .

From: Alex Towner <altowner@COMCAST.NET>

----- End Original Message -----