Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:21:49 -0400
From:   Harold Teer <teer.vanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Do you need a cassette deck radio?

OK,

I already have 5 people who want the radio so don't waste your time replying. I'll give to the first person who replied.

Harold

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Harold Teer <teer.vanagon@gmail.com> Date: Jul 11, 2006 9:51 AM Subject: Do you need a cassette deck radio? To: list <vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com>

I have a new Blaupunkt RPC 430 Cassette Deck radio I will give to someone who needs it. The radio is: "http://www.continentalimports.com/in_rpc_430.html "

I decided to replace my original radio with a new Blaupunkt and installed it in the van. Rather than purchase a new wiring harness adaptor, I fixed the one on the radio so that it would work with the connector in the van. Frankly, my wife liked our old radio better as far as ease of use of controls so I pulled the new one and reinstalled the old one.

I really don't have much money in the Blaupunkt RPC 430 since I bought it at an excellent close out price.

If someone needs a new radio, you can have it if you will pay for the postal charges. All installation parts and instruction manual are included. Everything is boxed up and ready to mail. If you have the original antenna, you will need an adapter for the antenna. If you have a new antenna, you are set.

First person to pmail me can have it.

Harold -- Harold & Faye Teer 1991 Westy Harrisonburg, VA

-- Harold & Faye Teer 1991 Westy Harrisonburg, VA