Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 19 Jul 2006 13:25:59 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: gotta keep moving
Comments: To: Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>

None of those wires is ground. One end is the feed or +. The center is the low speed and the other end is for the high speed. A common failure is the low speed resister located behind the left head light.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM> Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 12:58 pm Subject: Re: gotta keep moving