Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:02:14 -0400
From:         Harold Teer <teer.vanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Desperate! List member near Harrisonburg
Comments: To: Sam Walters <sam.cooks@verizon.net>

Sam,

While I don't know how to contact them, I sent them an email with my phone number asking them to call me. I can guess where they have the van being worked on and there are probably two other places about 30 miles from here that would be better. My first choice would be: *CJ BUGGS** Import Repair Service, Inc. 1537 Jefferson Highway ( Rt. 250) Fisherville, Virginia 22939 540.942.4995 speak to Charlie Lawson or Partick Moloney

Rule VW (dealership) in Staunton did have a great mechanic, but he hurt himself badly and is not working now. They don't have anyone else who knows vanagons.

*If someone speaks to the couple before I do, please give them the contact information for CJ Buggs.

Harold -- Harold & Faye Teer 1991 Westy Harrisonburg, VA

On 7/15/06, Sam Walters <sam.cooks@verizon.net> wrote: > > Larry, et al., > > List member Harold Teer lives in or very near Harrisonburg, VA. > > Perhaps he has some ideas that could help these folks out. > > These folks means a couple from Canada who have had the trip from > Vanagon Hell and are now a month late getting back to Canada and are > broken down near Harrisonburg. They first posted this long tale of > problems to the Wetwesties list this morning. When they first had > problems a month or so ago, Bob Donalds posted asking for help for > them. It has been one thing after another, including two rebuilds of > the automatic tranny, more and more repairs needed, etc. > > Harold, are you there? > > Sam > > Sam > > -- > Sam Walters > Baltimore, MD > > 89 Syncro GL, Zetec Inside > 85 Westy Weekender > 85 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbodiesel - to become veggie oil powered > > All incoming and outgoing email scanned by > automatically updated copy of Norton AntiVirus. >

-- Harold & Faye Teer 1991 Westy Harrisonburg, VA