Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:38:24 -0400
From:         robert shawn feller <carboncow@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: mechanical speaking what triggers the LED?
Comments: To: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>

As far as I could read from Bentley that module is ONLY for the low coolant aspect of the unit.

How could it function in the temp capacity if its removed?

Additionally, which socket does it go in on your relay panel, I cannot find in Bentley which one to put it back into!

Shawn

On 7/23/06, Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com> wrote: > > robert shawn feller wrote: > > > ...Therefor something is wrong in the circuit. The low coolant level > > module is > > removed from the equation for testing, as it has no effect on this odd > > behavior. > > > As far as I know, the blinking light is controlled by that 'module' you > mention. If you removed it from the equation by unplugging it then the > light will blink. It will also blink (sometimes intermittently) if > there is a broken wire in the circuit. I had this happen where the wire > passes along the driver's side of the engine. The wire was pinched and > years of vibration got it to the point where it would intermittmently > fail and the light would blink. > > Geo H > > > > -- > No virus found in this outgoing message. > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.3/395 - Release Date: 7/21/2006 >

-- shawn feller

www.carboncow.net www.carboncow.com