Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2006, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:34:39 -0700
From:         dylan friedman <insyncro@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: eBay Vanagon
Comments: To: John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM>

I have sent the seller three different messages, correcting him on his description.

The trans is completely shot and the van doesn't move.

He did not CarFax the van and has no proof of actual mileage.

I was going to bid and fix the van if I won, but seeing all the cancelled bids makes me nervous.

dylan

John Bange <jbange@GMAIL.COM> wrote: '91 Westy with only 78K miles, five hours left, no reserve. I'm surprised it's still under $6,000.

I like this line in the description: "These VW's are notoriously reliable. Ask anyone who has owned one; chances are they drove it well over 300,000 miles with routine maintenance only. These engines are world-renowned for their bullett-proof reliability. "

heh. Yeah, just ask anyone who has owned one.

-- John Bange '90 Vanagon - "Geldsauger"

--------------------------------- Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs.Try it free.