Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Aug 2006 22:51:42 -0600
From:         Bob Stevens <mtbiker62@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1000 mile rebuild recommendations?
Comments: To: Michael Diehr <md03@XOCHI.COM>

The below taken from Larry Chase's recommended shop list at: http://www.roadhaus.com/shops_search_map.php?state_id=5

B R U Auto 5625 El Cajon Blvd San Diego, California 92115 Phone: 619-287-9716

Owner: Jack

Harloff Automotive San Diego, California 92116

Mike's Foreign Auto Service 3441 Adams Ave San Diego, California 92116 Phone: 619.280.8883

Randy's Foreign Car Clinic San Diego, California 92110 Phone: 619.299.2994 randysforeigncar@abac.com

Owner: Randy Hutto

Tom's Master Mechanics 5820 Autoport Mall San Diego, California 92121 Phone: 858-450-9494 Fax: 858-546-1144 tom@tomsmm.com http://www.tomsmm.com

Owner: Tom Derr