Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:00:41 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Reasonable cruising speed?
Comments: To: Craig Morton <rangermorton1972@YAHOO.COM>

There are many software packages and the GPS antennae plugs into a USB port. I think I paid about $150 for the "kit" 4 years ago. Sometimes it can be tempermental and I never got the voice navigation to work right but for planning and tracking, it works well. Zoomed in this thing will track lane changes on the highway.

Dennis

----- Original Message ----- From: Craig Morton <rangermorton1972@YAHOO.COM> Date: Friday, August 4, 2006 1:49 pm Subject: Re: Reasonable cruising speed?