Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:17:01 -0500
From:         Jim Felder <felder@KNOLOGY.NET>
Subject:      Sliding Door button cheap and plenty
Comments: To: bueses <bueses@earthlink.net>

RE fracturing fasteners... if you can't avoid it, you just can't avoid it. But though the real replacements are scarce and expensive, my 83 westy has mostly door panel fasteners from autozone. I don't remember what to tell you to get, but some common automobile uses something that will work. Mine are dark brown, though, I couldn't get the ivory. But they were cheap and work great.

Jim