Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:56:22 -0700
From:         Malcolm Stebbins <mwstebbins@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] Gold Syncros on thesamba.com (I need power mirrors)

--- dylan friedman <insyncro@yahoo.com> wrote:

> When I bought my first Syncro, the owner of the shop told me, " Son, there isn't a Syncro van > out there that doesn't need 2 grand worth of work". I think he is just about right on. Well, > except the ones coming out of GoWesty.

I'm selling my CDN 1991 syncro westy on Samba and it is mechanically sound. All it needs are little things like dash lights etc. Syncro Westies are rare and if one believes in supply & demand economics, the suply is very limited and all I/you/we need to find is the demand.

The van is located at: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=340164 for CDN$18,000. there is a 1987 sycnro westy there for USD19,500 malcolm