Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:41:56 -0700
From:         roger sisler <rogersisler2000@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Stainless steel screws for Vanagon exterior --- now avaliable

This is a set for the 7 passenger Vanagon. It is also a basic kit for all Vanagons. 8 taillight screws,4 front turn signal screws,4 side marker screws,and 4 nice sets of screws/washers/lock nuts ,for the licence plates.

Soon, a number of additional kits will be avaliable. One kit will have almost 200 pieces.It is a complete westy kit with every imaginable exterior screw. A kit to suppliment the basic 7 passenger kit( now for sale), up to the complete kit,described above, will be avaliable, too. As well as three kits for the weekender, and three kits for the 7 passenger.

The hang up is metric bolts for the luggage rack. I have found a perfect replacement for the rear hinge,but it is 1/40-20 , or american standard threads.Wont fit the luggage rack with the metric fastners I will need to go to Europe (by phone or email),to get these surprise ,mystery bolts. Also I will get a stainless steel screw for the utility boxes, that acutally fits.Several weeks,probably.

Till then buy - buy - buy the 7 passenger kits. To do this,go to my ebay store and see them. Deduct 10% when paying by Paypal. Other wise deduct 10% and send a money order.

I will send to Canada,but I am looking fo rthe cheap way to get a USPS pkg with delivbry confermation to Canada.Till then,I will use UPS .

My ebay store is http://stores.ebay.com/rdsrds123

Roger

--------------------------------- Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.