Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2006, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:39:12 -0400
From:         Christopher Gronski <gronski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stainless steel screws for Vanagon exterior --- now avaliable
Comments: To: Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@yahoo.com>

Most Canadians forgo the delivery confirmation in the interest of not cutting off a limb or two to pay the brokerage fee.

Chris

On 8/14/06, Roger Sisler <rogersisler2000@yahoo.com> wrote: > Yes gentlemen, that is the issue ,and why I wanted to use USPS Global > Priority mail. It costs only about $6, and has no fees at he border. If the > item is under 1 pounmd in weight and $50 in value, I need no commercial > invoice with USPS. With UPS I need a commercial invoice origioanl and two > copys ,for each package,no matter how much it weighs.Each screw or fastner > needs to be itemized on this invoice stating the fastners country of > origin. If I send 15 different fastners, imagine the headache. Dont want to > use fastners from Iran.They might blow up. > > However, my concern is to have delivery confermation. With USPS,this is > not avaliable, at any price ,for international shipments. Without delivery > confermation, I could send the item to Canada for $1.70,but I wont.This is > farless then the $10.06 that UPS wants. I need delivery confermation on all > items I ship.I will not ship without it. > > If someone can tell me how to ship with a delivery confermation,nd on the > cheap,let me know. Until then,I will offer shipments to Canada via UPS at > their one pound rate with the commercial invoice. > > There are many rusty screws in Canada that need replacing,and it seems that > aome of them are loose. > > http://stores.ebay.com/rdsrds123 >